Lightweight, form-hugging, ribbed sweater, made from ecologically sustainable, hypoallergenic, extra-fine Italian merino wool.
- Ecologically sustainable, luxurious Italian yarn: 100% extra-fine Italian merino wool.
Model is 1.78 cm, and 50 kg, and wearing size S/M.
Care of merino wool garments:
Merino wool knitwear can be machine-washed or preferably green (without chemicals) dry-cleaned. We recommend the following process for machine wash:
- Turn the garment inside out before washing, wash in wool-program without spinning - with wool detergent. Don’t use fabric softener.
- Remember to never tumble dry or hang dry your cashmere and merino wool garments.
- On a flat surface, smooth the garment back into shape.
- Dry flat with a towel underneath, away from sunlight or direct heat sources, make sure not to stretch the garment.
- Once dry, press lightly on reverse with a cool iron. Can also be steamed with a steamer.
- Fold and store them.
- Lavender sachets, rosemary, and cedar balls may help to prevent moths.