Wide v neck sweater, made from ecologically sustainable, grade A, Italian cashmere merino wool.
- Ecologically sustainable luxurious Italian yarn: 70% extra-fine merino wool, 30% cashmere.
Model is 1.79 cm, and 55 kg, and wearing size S/M.
Care of cashmere-merino wool garments:
- If you treat your cashmere-merino garments with care, they will be part of your wardrobe for a lifetime.
- After each wear, ventilating in fresh air and resting your garment for couple of days until next wear, is recommended.
- Don't wash or dry clean it more often than every fourth use. In between, just ventilate the garment in fresh air.
- Pilling is perfectly normal due to the natural fibers of cashmere, and it is most often seen in areas exposed to friction. They can be easily removed by gently brushing with your cashmere comb.
Cashmere knitwear can be machine-washed or preferably green (without chemicals) dry-cleaned. We recommend the following process for machine wash:
- Turn the garment inside out before washing, wash in wool-program without spinning - with wool detergent. Don’t use fabric softener.
- Remember to never tumble dry or hang dry your cashmere garments.
- On a flat surface, smooth the garment back into shape.
- Dry flat with a towel underneath, away from sunlight or direct heat sources, make sure not to stretch the garment.
- Once dry, press lightly on reverse with a cool iron. Can also be steamed with a steamer.
- Fold and store them.
- Lavender sachets, rosemary, and cedar balls may help to prevent moths.